
I have a serious case of the butterflies. I have been looking for a dog to join our family. The hole that Ebby left was as big as she was. I found one in Snoqualmie that seemed to be a good match, but it was later discovered kids overwhelm and stress him. I went to the shelter in Tacoma (over and over) and searched Petfinder several times a day. Nothing. I like black dogs and I want a shaggy dog this time. I stumbled across an adorable 6 month old shaggy black and white dog in a shelter in Idaho. Ugh! Too young and too far away but it was too late, I was hooked. I mapped the shelter and discovered that it was close to the rescue that I adopted Ebby from so I sent a quick email. Would you, could you take a look and see what you think? It took less than 24 hours to get a message that she has been to the shelter and bailed not only her but her sister. Yikes! So now I have an airline ticket to Idaho, departure tomorrow morning at 6:45am. I like one dog, Randy likes the other. I'm going alone, let's hope I make the right choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment