
Luke talks about the Curious George episode "In the Dark" all the time, he likes it but it's scary. He came into the kitchen tonight while I was making dinner and excitedly told me it was on and in the next breath asked me to come sit with him. So I sat on the couch and he climbed into my lap snuggling close. When George started into the cave he said, "I don't want to watch this". I asked, "do you want me to turn it off?" and he quickly said no. He sat really close and still, shaking occasionally until the episode was finally over. It reminded me of sneaking and reading Helter Skelter, getting scared and hiding in the closet. Why do we do this to ourselves??
Luke and I went on a field trip to The Cannery in Sumner today. It's a giant furniture store. They also have trains. I posted a video on Phanfare. We then went to Fred Meyer where he spent a lot of time looking at, touching, crawling under and running around Christmas trees. He loves them.
The picture above is Luke blowing saliva bubbles. He ends many crying jags (real and faux) with saliva bubbles. I have to admit it's kind of fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment