This morning at the breakfast Luke said, "L-A-R-S-O-N" and then later when we were talking about having tuna casserole for dinner he said, "How much tuna casserole do we need? 2-0-6-3-6-9-2-3-0-1." That's my phone number. I made several calls over the past week where I had to spell our name and give my phone number so people could call us back.
Luke's 91yo great grandma had a stroke over the weekend which turned out to be her third. It was really scary for all of us but thankfully it was in a good area of the brain and she's recovered completely. Luke and I drove up to Everett to visit her on Monday after a quick visit with my dentist in Seattle. We had a short visit then drove back down to pick up Randy from work. It had been a long day of appointments and car trips so I dropped Randy and Luke off at Westlake so they could ride the Monorail to Seattle Center where I picked them up. Then off to Des Moines to see Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. Luke was such a trooper. He ended up crashing on Tuesday though, napping nearly 3 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment