Luke requested alphabet pasta for breakfast this morning. I made it, gave it to him, he took one bite and spit it out. I asked him why and he said, "you made it wrong". Huh? I boiled water and added pasta wrong? "You put hair in it". It didn't matter what I said, he was NOT going to eat hairy pasta.
Luke had his second "Tia Tuesday" today. Auntie Tia picks him up after she drops the girls off at school. First they go to Starbucks and then off to run errands or whatever. Today they went up to see Bogey Grandpa and Grandma where he got a new Hawaii puzzle and book and a ukele. I relayed the above story to Tia when they returned and she said, "that's disgusting", so guess what we heard all through dinner :)
Tonight Luke said, "let's go to bed", at 7:00. I said, "it's not time yet". He said, "but it's dark out". We were able to drag out getting ready for bed until 7:30. I am no looking forward to the winter darkness!
No comments:
Post a Comment