Our spring break trip to Hawaii is 3 weeks from tomorrow. We are starting to get ready. Luke wants to bring his new roller suitcase down from the attic tonight. He tried to get me to do it this morning but we spent 20 minutes snuggling and talking about Randy coming home and our upcoming trip so we were a little behind!
Luke starts private swimming lessons this Saturday. We are hoping to get in 6 lessons before we go. Hopefully it will give him the boost he needs to take off. I didn't want to do group classes because they spend so much time sitting on the wall that I don't think there's a ton of benefit. Private lessons through the Parks department and through the YMCA are really pretty cheap so I thought why not see where it gets us.
Randy comes home Thursday at lunchtime. Luke and I have a list of errands to do around Seattle before we pick him up. It will be nice to have him home again. I'm looking forward to sleeping past 5:30am this weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment