In Art the apple theme continued and the Art teacher had them do an Andy Warhol repeating apple pastel. Both Luke's teachers and the Head of Admissions told us that Luke is quite an artist. Who knew!
We had the back to school bbq last night at school. It was potluck and I baked donuts. The darker ones are gluten free. I thought they were super yummy but this comes from someone who hasn't eaten sugar or dairy in months and from my sister who hasn't had gluten in months. They weren't as much of a hit as I had hoped but then again they were competing with store bought donuts, cupcakes and cookies. Oh well! I was glad to bring a few home :) 
Luke had an awesome time at the bbq, especially in the bouncy castle and loves his new school. He did get a bit clingy towards the end of the week. I think he worries about what he misses when he goes to school. On the way to school he always asks me what I plan to do for the day and then sometimes requests that I don't do some of the things so that we can do them together. I'm not getting nearly as much done as I should, too much baking and errands. Hoping to get down to business this week and start scraping paint again.
No comments:
Post a Comment