Randy finally broke down and ordered a soil blocker. He was so excited and still is. For Luke the excitement has worn off. Randy is having a hard time getting him back outside in the evenings after work and school. The three trays above are all tomatoes. Hopefully we have enough to set up a table again this year at the Nature Center's Spring Plant Sale to raise money for Luke's school.
Speaking of school, we got an email invitation to a group intake meeting for the Tacoma Waldorf. If Luke can play nice we'll move forward in the process of enrolling him for kindegarten there.
The mantel will be put in this week (Thursday) then on to staining. We need to make decisions about whether everything is going to be stained, built-ins and trim or just the built-ins. Decision making is so tiring I can see why people hire an interior designer. I've started drawing up plans for the built-ins that will separate the living room and dining room. Mark (our furniture builder) has a few other jobs to do before he comes back to us which I love because it gives us time to really figure out exactly what we want. Of course we have been procrastinating.
Our new (replacement) chair was delivered today and it has the same problem as the old one. I opted to can sew it myself instead of rejecting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment