Luke and I packed up this morning and drove up to the Iron Horse Trail at Snoqualmie Pass. It's a perfectly flat, groomed trail, perfect for little beginner cross country skiers. Luke did really well skiing and I think I got some great pics trapped on my phone. (I just ordered the USB cable to replace the one I lost somewhere, probably in the luggage we too to Hawaii). He was a bit annoyingly dramatic, every 5 minutes saying "whoa!" and throwing himself down into the snow and then wanting me to pick him up while he said more whoa's and resisted. After a while he was done and so we took his skis back to the car and got his sled. I pulled him quite a ways down the trail, me on skis, him on the sled dragging his hands in the snow. Quite the workout, hence the title.
I've now downed a beer with a lovely bowlful of sweet potato enchiladas and will happily collapse on the couch to watch a movie and fold laundry while Randy puts Luke to bed.
Oh! And on the way home from Snoqualmie Luke and I swung by Macy's in Tukwila and picked up our new cheetah print swivel rocker. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment