Luke added a Red Devil Hand Vac to his Christmas list today. He was walking around talking about wanting a vacuum that doesn't have a hose or wheels, is small and you can carry. I thought, hmm, and pulled up hand vacs on Amazon. He was shocked that someone had actually already made them and that there were so many to choose from. His only concern, "find out how loud they are".
The other day while I was in the shower Luke put several books in a box, taped it shut, wrote "UPS" and "Dad" on it and put it by the front door.
He is full of questions lately about how to spell and write words. I feel like saying, whoa, slow down, you'll have plenty of time for all that, but he seems to really enjoy it. He's also been asking lots of questions about numbers and math.
No comments:
Post a Comment