Monday, June 21, 2010

Pics from May

Not the recommended way to ride an exercise bike. Thank goodness it's now in residence at Grandma and Grandpa Odenius's.
Yes, he received a truck this big for his birthday. So big he can fit in the box. It took forever before he would let me recycle this fun box.

Making truffula trees out of toothpicks and playdough. Has asked me to make him playdough so I made three different colors. He proceeded to squish them together within 10 minutes of me carefully making three separate colors. I so wanted to tell him to keep them separate but reminded myself that it's his playdough and he can do whatever he wants with it.
Legos have become an obsession. I ordered a box of axels and wheels to go with the bricks he already had. He is constantly building something. They are the small regular legos so he struggles and gets frustrated with them on occasion but oh my goodness he loves them. All weekend he and Randy build and play.

No comments: