Luke and I have been on our own since noon yesterday when we dropped Randy and Russ off at the airport. Today they hiked to the top of Mt. Whitney. I haven't had a chance to talk to him but know he's back down, resting in the hotel and the day was beautiful. Luke and I took Gracie to the beach for an hour but other than that hung around the house all day. Lots of legos :) Luke did really well until 7:00 and then cried briefly because he misses daddy. He was up early so went to bed a bit early and crashed. We have a busy, busy day tomorrow. He's signed up for one of the kids workshops at Lowe's (building a wooden monster truck) at 10:00, a birthday party at 1:00 and then we pick up Randy at 4:45. I don't know how single parents do it, the nonstop activity.
I sold Luke's bike trailer today. He refuses to ride in something he can't pedal. We may be getting him a regular trailer bike or a recumbent trailer bike. We'd like to be able to take him on longer rides than he can do on his own bike. He made it over 2 miles roundtrip the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment