I'm really tired of piles of stuff everywhere. Cds that need to be ripped, items with no place to go. So today I am going to purge and organize. We have tons of boxes, no reason why we can't store some of this stuff we never use in the attic or simply box it up and donate it. It's still completely frozen out so there's no running on those slick sidewalks yet. I'm hoping Luke and Randy get out and maybe go to the Model Train show at the Washington State History Museum so I can really tear some things apart :) If they don't go today I'll probably go during the week. Maybe we can corral some of the neighbors into going with us.
I put a Wii on our Christmas wish list this year and my family got together and purchased it for us. I thought it would probably be coming so I had Randy open the package. He was completely and utterly shocked. It was great :) I think it will be fun to play some games although I'm mostly interested in the fitness stuff you can do.
It's hard to believe it's almost New Years.... and Randy will be 40 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment