Meet Mr. Toad. Luke's school has been trying to find a home for their fire belly toad for a couple of weeks. We caved. Besides Myrtle has been asking for a roommate :)
Myrtle just sits in one corner of her box anyway so Randy had the brillant idea of combining the two.
School is going really well. I'm amazed at how hard some of the school work is that Luke brings home. He seems to like his teacher and his classmates. Luke's teacher is posting regularly on Fridays to the class blog so make sure to check it out.
Luke's school has started doing mindfulness in class twice a week. Studies show that it helps with test scores and reduces conflict. I'm really happy about it. They have classes for parents as well and I've signed up. Did you know that a person who is not stressed should only take about 4-6 breathes a minute?!?!
He's signed up for the after school Bricks 4 Kids class and next weekend we have a trip planned to Portland for the Big Lego Expo (at least I think that's what it's called).
Other than that, not a whole heck of a lot going on.


No comments:
Post a Comment