Monday, November 16, 2009

Working on the Jeep

Randy's Jeep broke down again this week. As luck would have it I was right across the street and the repair shop we use was just a few blocks away. They fixed the jeep within 24 hours but was still more costly than we would have liked. We are trying to hold on for a while longer so we can get a higher mileage pickup than is on the market today but don't know if the jeep will hold out. Randy and Luke got a new battery over the weekend and cleaned the spark plugs. Luke loved working on the jeep. He felt so important :)

I am finally going to take Luke to the doctor tomorrow. His sinus congestion is not clearing up. It isn't a problem until he lies down and then he snorts trying to get air through his nose. I swear his breath smells like blood at night too but I could just be paranoid.

The house is limping along. Shingles are going up this week. I may need to stain more but at least they are cut. We are working on the design for the fireplace and built in bookshelves. I should go look at tiles one day this week when Luke is at school...

No comments: