Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Pictures

Checking out one of the trains at Snoqualmie Railroad Days. He was so excited to go but once he got there he was too nervous to ride the train. When he finally decided he was up for it the line was way too long and then next ride was sold out.

This has got to be the best picture I have ever taken. I'm so glad I was able to run and get the camera in time. Randy was picking veggies getting ready for the big playgroup bbq and Luke went out to help. I was still trying to get him dressed when the first guests arrived :)

Beautiful weather and things went fabulously. Lots of people but not nearly as much chaos as I anticipated. I made a table to seat 10 and we already had a table to seat 6. We had several tables for the kids as well and of course some parents ended up seated at the kids's table and kids ended up at the grown up table.


My laptop is down, the wireless network is down (even with a new wireless box), the mouse on Randy's laptop has died, we purchased new siding for the front of the house yesterday (and the old siding has been removed) and Luke's preschool tuition is due this week. Too much at once I tell you!!! On the upside we love our contractor, he is honest, hardworking and does fabulous work.

No comments: