Friday, January 9, 2009

Can we go somewhere???


Or at least outside?? The answer is no, maybe later, "I need to check my website" or "I'm busy painting" which is what he is doing in the picture. It's not raining finally and I would love to get outside and cleanup a bit but like everything else it will wait.


We had a full day at Grandma and Grandpa Odenius' house yesterday. I went up with the intention of coming back before dinner but with the lane closures due to flooding in Fife we chose to wait until traffic was a bit better. It made for a long day away from home so today we are not going anywhere (even though I keep trying to lure him, saying we can see our friends, have a donut or eat a piece of candy in the car). Horrifying that I resort to these tactics but I really do want a donut or something sweet :) and it was our original plan, storytime at the Swasey library and then a donut at Pao's.


Oh well, Randy will be home tomorrow and I will have the weekend to do whatever I want.

No comments: